Thursday, December 9, 2010

About the running pig

    My name is Francis Velasquez and my life is about to begin(if you know what i mean). I am currently based in Cagayan de Oro City, Philippines. Since i was a kid, i never got into any sport or any outdoor activity until august 2008 when i was diagnosed as a pre-hypertensive/ pre-diabetic in a random check-up. It is then that i decided to do something about my being overweight, out of shape with of course, a bulging belly. I started brisk walking at a nearby mall(LimKetKai Center) and it didnt take long when i started RUNNING!
    And now that i am totally hooked on running, i started this blog! Here i will write everything and anything about my new found passion. And more importantly, i will tell you about running in the city of golden friendship!

2 comments:

  1. after Facebook, now a running blog! welcome to the club, francis! go for it and inspire others! keep on running!

    ReplyDelete